Thursday, January 15, 2015

No "I" in Steve Introduction

As sort of an introduction to this blog, I'll probably put little bits of information scattered around in posts until I can get more used to blogging and documenting my projects. Some of the things that I'll be putting on here are old projects and while I have all the photos and data and junk, I don't really want to spend lots of time formatting just yet because I'm still not used to posting things I've done. So there are going to be lots of mistakes and missing information, but hopefully I can get it together once I start to post more.

Also, I imagine a lot of my older projects are going to be scattered through out the blog as I find photos of things. I guess... if it looks like it's out of order it's because I'm posting it as I find photos and things, not because that's how I completed things. If there are questions, feel free to comment and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment