Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog Update: Graduate School

In 2015 in August, I applied to Purdue University for graduate school and now that it's February, I figured I should probably make a tiny update about that. I was accepted and started at the beginning of the 2016 year.

Here's the letter I received:

Very exciting stuff. My Masters program will focus on the area of Communications, Networking, Signal and Image Processing. I have some wonderful professors that I had for classes in my undergraduate now acting as my academic advisory committee.

Also, small note, I also changed jobs at the start of the year as well. Now, I work in a machine shop learning the ins and outs of what it is to be a machinist. I hope to learn more mechanically technical skills so I can be a better engineer as a result.

With all of these things taking over my life now, I don't know how often I will add more blog content. I had some projects in the work that have kind of hit the back burner since the semester started. Seeing as my last post was five months ago or so, I figured it was time to at least put something here to let anyone interested know that I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment